Come kick off the holiday party season with our festive 3-course Christmas buffet, traditionally known as ‘Julebord’.
Julebord at Trevarefabrikken
From the beginning of November Henningsvær is hosting its annual pre-Christmas period “Førjulseventyret”, with open shops, lights, unique decorations and the perfect surroundings to get you into the holiday spirit. This makes the town an ideal Christmas destination in Lofoten. Read more about Førjulseventyret here.
During this season we invite you to join our weekly Julebords – where we serve a delicious, traditional Christmas dinner buffet along with concerts, impro theater shows and other different happenings every weekend. Book a table for your colleagues, friends or family for a nice time at the factory.
Following dates are still available for booking:
- 3rd of December from 18.00
- 9th of December from 18.00
- 10th of December from 18.00
Each Julebord is followed by different events in our cultural program such as concerts, impro theater, karaoke and club nights. See our full program here!
What is included?
- Dinner buffet in collaboration with Einar Hallstensen (see full menu under)
- Coffee / Tea
- Trevarefabrikken’s culture program of the day
Price: 895 NOK/person incl. VAT
- Grilled scallop with cauliflower cream, caviar and mango salsa
- Singapore Pepper Crab topped with sesame, spring onion and cilantro
- Cod ceviche in lettuce with garlic mayonnaise, red onion and celery
- Norwegian spiced herring served with dill potatoes, egg and onion
- Waffles with cured lamb, sour cream, pickles and rye
Salads & Main course
- Asian style pork ribs served with red kale salad, onion cream, peaches and spicy glaze
- Spinach salad with pumpkin, carrot, barley and pomegranate
- Black kale salad with chickpeas, hazelnuts and salvie
- Baked sweet potato with local feta cheese , sun dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds and herbs
- Fried rice cream with burnt almonds and homemade raspberry sauce
- Caramel pudding with cream and salty caramel
- Norwegian cheese mousse with cloudberries (multer) and white chocolate